Moon falls to lap???

HAHA.. by taking a single glance to the title, what can you translate? bulan jatuh ke riba adalah jawapan yang tepat sekali. 

HAHA. this is not an essay of an UPSR student nor PMR or SPM student and impossible for a former matriculation student to write an essay. what should i called this one? it may be a narrative, but its from my dream. :)


usually when i goes to sleep, i will have a very funny type of dream. from that, i can define more, HAHA, i will usually have an unlogical dream. before, i once dreamed about alien, or me and my friends being transformed to a cute polar bear by using a single shot from a syringe. most of them have been funny, including the one i'm about to type. :)

well, when i was 12, i was going to sit for my UPSR test. my lovely mom promised me, that if i got straight A's for my test, i would be given a cat.

how happy i am at that time. :) smiling from ear to ear. my father would share the same happiness as i am because we're both are cat lovers until now. me in the age of 12, can you imagine how naive i could be. well, as soon as a new year enters, i got myself a golden oppurtunity to enter a boarding school in the northern Malaysia. well, for a cat, to be owned by me, the dream quickly vanished, because no one will be able to take care of it. both of my parents still work. 


time crawls, time walks, time runs, whatever you can call it, it has been 7 years, and i still haven't seen a single house in my house lawn. well, there is, but its a homeless cat. HAHA. i remembered, when i was a 3rd former, my mother gave me a cat, but please don't be so happy for me yet, as it was a pillow looked like a cat. how touched i am at that time and at the same time, frustrated little kid. 

but, this evening, i took a nap, and something miracle happened. i dreamed of 3 cat adopted by my mom.

all 3 of them were still babies, kittens. i was very awkward with mom, and i asked, what changes her mind. and she says that they were so cute that she must take them back with her. HAHA. one of them has no ears it almost looked like 'doraemon'. 
 
i told dad about my dream. and he burst out his laugh. there was no need for me to asked because i already know what made him laughed. then my dad popped, "adik mimpi camtu? mcm mengharap bulan jatuh ke riba". so there comes the title of this post.