My Belated Birthday a.k.a Family Reunion = 2 in 1

Today is already May 15th. so i should say my birthday is belated already. i don't mind whether they celebrate it or not, but thanks you guys did celebrate it. and what makes me more happy is that all of our family member is there. It was like 2 in 1. Birthday celebration and a family reunion. :)


that is my brother, Haffiz and her lovely wife, kak ijan. he was the one who popped out the idea of celebrating my birthday at Pizza Hut Bakri. 

this is their cute daughter. you met her already in my previous post. sofea aryssa. mlm ne laa kn, dy sgt laa hyperactive. as if she ate a bag full with candy. HAHA. even the workers of pizza hut tu pon attracted to her cuteness and activeness.


my beatiful sister @ fierce english lecturer, Shima with her hubby, abg shuk. she supported my brother's idea. thanks ayong. :) luv ya!!

this is their naughty and slicky daughter, wan nurul iman. she has a brother, wan muhammad nazran. sorry boy, cannot take your picture. you were sleeping in the stroller that time.

p/s : pesanan penaja, nazran, cepat2 laa besa ye..boley acu bawak maen. HEHE. to iman, maaf la kalo acu slalu garang, acu syg kamu taw. :D

our wonderful parents. ma! abah! adik bjanji adik akn blaja bsgguh-sgguh! huhuu~ 


lastly, the birthday kid!!!~
hehe.. wonderful aah! marvelous! thanks ayong, abang, abg shuk, kak ijan, mama, abah!

focus at iman. she's trying to kiss her cousin, sofea. how sweet is that. :)