Arachnophobia

Arachnophobia. Does anybody here even know what that means? If anybody has raise up your feet but still feeling shy to open up your mouth and waste your saliva to answer, congratulations, you just became the most shy person in this page. If anybody has ever thought phobia means afraid to something, you are on your way to have your own PhD. To those who guess correctly, i guess today is your lucky day. It means afraid to spiders.

Why i said so? Because i’m one of ‘em. HAHA. Laugh all the way you want. I may look fierce yet seems so brave, but i am afraid of the little eight legged creatures. Very afraid. It didn’t start since i was born. All of this happened because of that movie “EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS”. As long as i can remember, i watched that movie in 2002. But thats not from my memory. I Googled it. HAHA. who was the one who let me watched that movie? god, i'm gonna friggin' kill that person. 

Since then, i was afraid of that tiny little creature. Weird. Funny. I’m not afraid of frogs, not even afraid to touch or feel one with my bare hands. And lizards too. None of them scares me, but this tiny, little eight legged monster, scares me to death. My experience with them? A lot. Don’t even ask me to tell one. Don’t even force me to do so cause it was so embarrassing. Just had one this year in my own house. Had to yell for my mom to get it rid from me. It wasn’t a tarantula nor a blackwidow. It just a home spider. Geez Mira, gimme a break. Don’t be such a chicken over some small spiders.  

Yeah, i know i’m 19. I know that home spider or regular spiders can’t hurt you. Plus i am living in Malaysia. So, its hard enough to find one that can harm me. Tarantula? Look friendly, and i also know they only eat grasshopper, worms, small snakes or small birds but not 19 year old kid who’s living in Muar, Johor, Malaysia. About blackwidows now. They don’t use their muscle strength like tarantulas, but they have venoms. I still afraid of them eventhough i knew Malaysia don’t have them. Scary isn’t it? The female spiders will eat the male right after they made love. Lovely fact. HAHA. Also the female are much more bigger than the male. Enough bout this shit with spiders. Or else i won’t be getting enough sleep for tonight.