Bored Syndrome


Bored to death! Thats all i can say for now. Not for now only. But i think since May. Its already June. Waiting for July obviously takes some time and some effort to go through this boring syndrome. Whats July have for me? Well, university offer. And what goes next in the queue after July? September. Yeah, i know after July comes August first and then July, but i’m pretty sure August don’t have anything special for me. In September, what happens? U all know that. Don’t have to give a hint or take a guess.

While waiting for July to come, i got this syndrome. Pretty critical and badly serious. Not physically, but mentally. I named it “Bored Syndrome”. Seems lame, but yeah, thats what i’m having right now. Ever have it? Medication? I haven’t found one yet. But i can think many of it.

1.            Go find a work, get a salary.
2.          Be a private tutor to someone.
3.          Go on a vacation with you family or friends.
4.           Go shopping. Waste all your money buying things you want.
5.          Be a cook? Make a cupcake?
6.           Spend times with your cousins.

Okay. Lets talk about all those choices. WORK??? WTH! Its not like i don’t like working, but me? Working? Forget it! Ever since i finished my SPM, i didn’t ever get the chance to work. WHY? Easy. Coz my parents banned me from it. PRIVATE TUTOR??? Easier than before. I’m not genius nor smart! VACATION??? Man, with whom i would go on a vacation? My dad still works. My mom is too laze. Even my bro and sis has their own life now. With friends? Good idea. But do you think my mom would let me? SHOPPING??? Right. Where in the MUAR i can go shopping. We only have WETEX. A COOK??? Man. I hate cooking! But i really love cupcake. SPENDING TIMES WITH MY COUSINS is a good idea but hell yeah! All of them are still studying. So i think i am just wasting my time finding my medication to this syndrome.

If i only have a cat that i can play with. But dream on, i can never have a cat as long as i stay with my mom. I have the same routine every day since May and i bet its going to continue not forever but at least until September. So guys, what are you waiting for, use your hands and count for me, how many months do i still have to wait.
Getting up late every day, skipping breakfast and always eat koko krunch as lunch is normal for me. Bathing in the noon and not in the morning is not something unusual for me. I am a normal person but i have the same and yet lame routine to do every day. I play games on my psp and looking at my laptop as if they were my job to do so. Like working in an office huh? HAHA. Listening to the same music each and every day, and always losing in carom to my father? Please pity me.